Springhill has a beguiling spirit that captures the heart of every visitor.
Described as ‘one of the prettiest houses in Ulster’, its welcoming charm reveals a family home with portraits, furniture and decorative arts that bring to life the many generations of Lenox-Conynghams who lived here from 1680.
The old laundry houses one of Springhill’s most popular attractions, the Costume Collection with some exceptionally fine 18th to 20th century pieces.
- New Visitor Reception offering a retail and grab and go catering offer
- Celebrated collection of costumes, from the 18th century to 1970s
- Visit our second-hand bookshop and pick up a bargain
- Beautiful walled gardens and way marked paths through the parkland
- Children’s adventure trail play park and natural play area
- A variety of events running throughout the year
- Caravan site
Historic house, garden, shop, refreshments, guided tours. Suitable for picnics and country walks. Programme of events available. House: admission by guided tour (last admission 1 hour before closing). Visitor Centre has refreshment area and shop. The Servant’s Hall tea-room is also open at weekends when visitor centre is open. Access for visitors with disability and facilities for families.
Dogs welcome on leads in grounds/garden only.