Hill of the O’Neill and Ranfurly House
Stand on the Hill of The O’Neill and you are standing on one of the most important sites in the history of Ireland.
A stronghold of noblemen, a place of authority and power. A region ruled for over 400 years by one of the most powerful dynasties in Ulster – The O Neill’s.
Discover how this location was at the centre of a nine year war that changed the landscape of Ulster forever. Visitors will be met with a welcoming smile instead of a threatening sword and we won’t expect you to walk far for your food and drink, just nip in to our great coffee shop for a tasty treat.
- 360 degree panoramic views of seven counties of Ulster from glass tower
- Exhibition on Flight of The Earls and Plantation of Ulster
- Enjoy our beautiful heritage park
- Great guided tours
- Excellent coffee shop
- Square Box theatre for wonderful entertainment
- Conference space with a difference
To book a tour please call 0044(0)28 8772 8600
Coach parking is available adjacent to Ranfurly House.
The centre has a coffee shop offering award winning coffee, signature sandwiches, home baked treats and much more.
To book catering for your group please call 0044 (0)28 8775 3353 where a special rate is on offer for tour groups.